{weekend reads + a fab dressing room}

Happy Friday! I'm so looking forward to this weekend, got lots of plans with family & friends {it's my Dad's 60th Birthday on Sunday - Happy Birthday, LOVE you Dad!}. I thought I'd leave you with a couple of great reads for your weekend, and I hope you have a wonderful & restful two days as well!

Have you checked out The Holiday Guide by Emily Henderson? I learned of it over on MadebyGirl, it's a whole 238 pages of Christmas wonder-ness {and no, wonder-ness is not a real word}. Gift guides, fashion, wrapping, DIYs, I could go on! Click here to start flipping through.



And another wonderful issue of House of Fifty hit virtual news stands this week, a must read!!


I thought I would share one of my favorite spaces from this issue, a dressing room choc full of color & femininity :) Check out the issue to see even more of it!



Recognize those wardrobe doors? It's those fabulous Ikea PAX units!!


Very sweet little bowls line the drawers for jewelry storage ...



Very pretty! I'm lusting over that settee too. Now all I need is a ROOM dedicated to my clothes & shoes and I'm all set! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment