{on the market: jenna lyons brownstone}


Now I am quite sure you have seen the rooms above on countless blogs in the passed couple of years. It's the home of J. Crew's President and Creative Director Jenna Lyons and it has been published in Domino and LivingEtc, and I'm guessing many other places as well! She purchased this 1880's charming Brooklyn brownstone in 2004 for a mere $1.3 million and it is now on the market {unfortunately prompted by her and husband's divorce} for a cool $3.75. Not bad.

This 4-story beauty has been renovated to the nines: 7 restored limestone mantels, aged wood floors, gorgeous millwork and medallions throughout, I could go on! So if you have that kind of money laying around please buy it and invite me over to see it in person :) I loved that the listing included some shots and angles that I hadn't seen before:


Oh those doors are magnificent...









The bathroom that made everyone want black walls and brass hardware. Not to mention the herringbone floors:


Remember this dressing room? It was famously shot with a settee placed in the middle, guess they swapped it out for dressers.







Is a perfectly renovated, 7 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 4,400 sq ft Brooklyn brownstone on my dream home wish list, you ask?? Um, yes. This is the stuff that dreams are made of!

0 comments:

Post a Comment