{inspiration:wallpaper in the closet}


I came across the above photo last week and it got my head spinning! That wallpaper inside of the entry way closet really grabbed me and drew me in ... luxury in an unexpected location. Do you have an entry coat closet? I do, and mine is nothing but drab. So my mind started racing with possibilities of course. And the best part? Using a high end paper in a small space like this won't break the bank {kind of like the powder room}, but will be guaranteed to make you {and your guests} smile every time you open those doors :)

{left} via Domino, {right} Andrika King Design


If I was to choose a paper for my own entry closet, I'd probably gravitate towards something bold, whimsical, maybe even cheeky ... like this:


Yep, that's just about right! LOVE. Have any of you wallpapered your front entry closet? I'd love to hear what paper you chose! If you've posted pics of it, leave the link in your comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment