{designer profile: taylor hannah architect}

Dee Dee Taylor Eustace is the Toronto-based interior designer and architect behind Taylor Hannah Architect Inc. Dee Dee's long list of accomplishments includes appearing on Oprah three times, and being the host of HGTV's Love by Design. And I was excited to learn via The Coveteur that she will be starring in a new reality show called The Real Designing Women early 2012, which will follow Dee Dee {as well as Lori Dennis & Nina Fruedenberger} as she creates her high end designs. Her portfolio is so inspirational, I cannot pick a favorite project:












I was thrilled to find a peek into Dee Dee's own home {and closet} over on The Coveteur last week:







My goodness! Dying? Yes, me too :) To see more of Dee Dee's work go here, and stay tuned for The Real Designing Women set to air early 2012!


0 comments:

Post a Comment