{3 drool-worthy chair makeovers}

Happy Wednesday all! Hope your week is well. For those of you looking for my weekly summary of Sarah's House 4, I promise I will have a post summing up the girls bedroom & craft room later today! This morning I wanted to share 3 amazing chair transformations I recently happened upon. Who doesn't love a gorgeous, deeply satisfying before & after?

First up, last week I nearly fell off my sofa when I laid eyes on Catherine's chair makeover over at The Golden Touch. She hunted down these chairs for an online client and had them reupholstered in two shades of purple Designer's Guild fabrics with contrasting piping {my favorite!!}:


Catherine has amazing vision, how lovely do these chairs look now:



To see more of these chairs and get the sources, visit Catherine's blog here.

Second up, Sarah of The Savvy Stylist Daily took a $20 Craigslist find and turned it into a black & white beauty. Love the striped fabric on the back and the contrasting piping:



And 3rd, you probably have come across this piece before ... a lovely transformation by Susie over at Mend using Cole & Son's 'Woods' fabric {you've seen the wallpaper right?}. It's dramatic and fabulous:



Ok, I know I said 3 transformations, but can I fit in one more before & after? This one is not decor related, but I nearly died it was so cute. And it made me miss my Pom so much, it's been 3 weeks yesterday and it's still feeling so empty with no puppy around here! So instead I spend a lot of time looking at pics of puppies - enjoy :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment