{all i want for christmas | № 03}


It's mid-November! How did that happen? We are expecting snow at the end of this week, and things are starting to feel really Christmas-y around here :) I am planning to put up the tree this weekend - I know it may sound early but I like to enjoy the Christmas decor as long as possible, especially because it takes so much effort to put it up and take it down!

This week I've listed a few choices for the book worm in your life ...




1 - Holly Becker's Decorate is a lovely read, 2 - The Penguin Classics are perfect for all ages, 3 - How glam is this quilted leather Chanel 3-book special edition by Assouline? 4 - This Little Piggy went to Prada is a charming nursery-rhyme book filled with gorgeous watercolors, 5 - The BookBook case for iPad disguises your gadget as a vintage book! 6 - Celerie Kemble's latest book includes drool-worthy black & white spaces, my fav! 7 - Fancy Nancy is a girl after my own heart, this series is perfect for little one's. I just happen to be collecting them as well :) 8 - For the organizer in your life, a Kate Spade leather planner in gold, 9 - Grace Bonney's Design Sponge at Home will be on every DIYer's list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment