{sarah's house 4: boy's bedroom & master bedroom}

I was excited to find out that the Master bedroom was up this week on Sarah's House. That is typically one of my favorite episodes so I was curious to see what Sarah & Tommy would do this time around.

First, I'll give you a look at the boy's bedroom which was also completed, in a lovely grey, black & white palette. Everything they did in the boy's room looked clean, classic and simple to me and it's a room I would imagine to stand the test of time:



To me the concept and color scheme are not trendy and that is actually what I love about it! With kids rooms I think it's a bonus if you can design a space they aren't going to 'out-grow' in 1-2 years! The adjoining bathroom is fit for a king: marble counter, beautiful hardware, and lovely swing-arm lamps:


Now on to the Master suite: a serene palette of green and apricot {pulled from 4 botanical prints} create a very calming effect:


Pretty right? I am digging Sarah's own headboard design, and I love that there are defined spaces within the room. One thing that made me cringe was the fact that Sarah took a lovely desk with brass legs {only $105} and had them replaced with walnut, I loved the desk the way it was much more! Regardless, she created a very pretty vignette which included a fab chair they found in perfect condition for only $51 dollars!



All in all, a very classic and appealing room! I wish I had that much space, with a total of 354 sq. feet they had the opportunity to create such lovely domains within one room. That kind of large space is definitely on my dream home wish list :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment