{another look at kate spade's home}

Happy Friday all! Last week I was delightfully flipping through the latest issue of Matchbook mag, and was happy to see a few new shots of the gorgeous apartment of Kate and Andy Spade. I've posted a full tour of their home before, but to see a few new nooks and crannies was fun. The artwork displayed in their home just makes me swoon. The whole place is so whimsical and classic at once, so glam, and so New York!










Boy, they sure prove that it's all in the details! Can you imagine getting the chance to walk around this apartment? It would take such a long time to soak it all in! And speaking of Ms Kate Spade, hubby surprised me with a little early Christmas present this week! He ordered the Le Pavillion iPhone case for me {he's paying attention!} and I am just loving the touch of gold ...


And yes, that is the ever-popular Sephora by OPI 'Only gold for me' glitter top coat ... those little flecks have been making me smile all week! It's like jewelry for your nails :)

Hope you have a fantastic and restful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment