{marcus design around and about ...}


Today I'm over on one of my favorite blogs - La Dolce Vita - sharing the first installment of my new series entitled 'Dissecting the Details.' For each post I'll be focusing on one designer and deconstructing their signature style in a specific room. First up are the entryway designs of NY-based interior designers, Christina Murphy. Hop over to take a closer look at all the details that make up a glamorous signature Christina Murphy entry!

 
 
Also, I have to give a huge shout out to one of my blog besties, Christine of Bijou and Boheme! As you most likely already know, she writes a monthly column for one of my favorite magazines, Style at Home, and this month she lists her favorite blogger art shops. I'm super honored to have my etsy shop included in the curated group of uber talented artists that Christine put together! {click to enlarge article}
 
 
And finally, I'm excited to be contributing to Rebecca's uber stylish blog Young Sophisticates - she's got such an eye for fashion. You can see my 'Runway to Room' column looking at cozy cable knits perfect for fall here.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment