{another look at the home of mark d. sikes}

Lonny's November issue hit the ball right out of the park! I adored the home of Interior designer Mark D. Sikes when I first saw it in House Beautiful and having a second look in Lonny was great. I love seeing different angles and vignettes when a home is published in various magazines.

I think we all collectively fell for his entryway as seen in HB:

House Beautiful
 
And now the reverse side!
 
 
 
 
That gorgeous magazine display I loved and blogged about here:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
House Beautiful
 
 
 
 
The kitchen as seen in HB:
 
 
THOSE bookshelves! Gosh I'm crushing:
 
 
 
And the outdoor space is to die for ...
 
 
 
Well, I think I love the home even more now that I've seen more of it, how about you? I think Mark is the king of creating beautiful vignettes throughout his home. Lovely!
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment