{a few of my favorite things № 01 | kate spade}

Yay for Friday! I'm ready for the weekend, are you? I was so tired yesterday that I was already planning a nap for the NEXT day! Things are going well, but teaching is keeping me busy to say the least. The amount of prep before class is enormous, any fellow teachers out there feel my pain?

So, I'm starting to think ahead in terms of my Christmas shopping, I am going to need to be organized with what little free time I have. For the next six Friday's I'm going to feature a Christmas gift guide series to help myself {and YOU!} begin to make a list for family & friends. Each week I will showcase 'a few of my favorite things' from one specific shop; today we'll cover my all-time fav - Kate Spade. You can never go wrong with Kate Spade!
 
 
This list would be perfect for the tech savvy fashionista's on your list! How cute is that USB ring? And the quilted leather gloves are stunning. Maybe you'll be adding a few items to your OWN wishlist?? :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment