{a lustworthy library...}

A library is high on my 'dream home' wishlist - just this past weekend I was out shopping with my mom and we spotted a stunning bookcase complete with rolling ladder and we both swooned! So, when I came across the library of Carla Fendi's chic Roman apartment as featured in Architectural Digest, my jaw dropped! It has so many of the elements I would want:

 
Yum! Ok, let's dissect here - the back to back sofas, woodwork detail in the moldings, the walls of books & fab ladder, the fireplace, different conversation spots around the room, art and sculptures, and this lacquered desk & double glass doors to the veranda:
 
 
Yup, I could work/read/live in this space. How about you?
 
 
 
 
Love it! I adore how the back to back sofas anchor the entire space. And I love the cozy look of the pair of armchairs by the fire :) Oh, and the artwork by Pablo Picasso above the fireplace isn't too shabby either! To see more of the apartment, hop over here.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment