{don't feel guilty about keeping those mags!}


I'd like to think I'm the opposite of a pack-rat. I LOVE throwing things out ... purging feels so good and I'm the kind of person that likes only a few choice items to surround me. Having said that, I often feel bad about keeping piles and piles of magazines! I can't part with them, I literally do refer back to them from time to time and I just love having complete collections of them. Sometimes I feel guilty about how much space they take up. But lately, I've seen the fabulous collections of others displayed in ways that make me swoon:



Here's the collection of the fabulous Meredith Heron - Meredith I am seriously jealous! Especially of those coveted Domino's I see piled there!! You'll have to follow along with her office makeover to see how everything ends up getting displayed ...


Pay close attention to the little side table in this image from House of Hackney that I recently posted:


Did you spot it? Fabulous!


I loved seeing the images Heather Clawson of Habitually Chic took of Mark D. Sikes' amazing home in LA. He's got quite the Vogue collection himself, I adore how it's displayed:




Well, I've managed to convince myself, DON'T feel guilty about keeping those coveted magazines! Have I convinced you too? Do you keep your favorite mags, toss them, or rip out your favorite pages? Do tell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment