{thank you style at home!}

A very BIG thank you to the folks over at Style at Home for including me in an article high lighting budget decorating ideas. It's always fun to contribute, and I just love the way that this first-class Canadian magazine is creating a community of designers, stylists, and bloggers sharing creative ideas. This time around the focus is on using art to give your home some personality in a creative and budget-friendly way:

And there are 10 other art tips to check out, so head over for some fabulous inspiration!

Style at Home has been a favorite of mine for years and years, I'd always devour my mom's magazines when I was a young teen! I'm anxious to receive my April issue in the mail, fellow Canadian blogger Tim Lam's home is featured and I can't wait to see! Here are some photos just to tide you over:






Lovely right? Be sure to visit Tim's blog, and you can read all about him in this 20 questions interview over on Style at Home's website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment