{my 2nd birthday}


Well, 2 years have just flown by ... I wrote my very first blog post here on Marcus Design on February 8th, 2010 {kinda embarassing, I think that post took me like 3 days to put together when I bang them out in 30 mins now!}. I wasn't sure exactly what I was getting into, but I now know that I wouldn't take it back for the world. Blogging has literally changed my life. And I have all of you to thank for it ...


I know you probably have heard it all before on your favorite blogger's sites ... but truly from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. Thank you for your friendships, your comments, your kind words via email, your twitter conversations, for just coming by to see what I have to say from time to time ... you have made these 2 years of my life feel richer and fuller than I ever could have imagined a decor blog could make me feel. For those of you who blog, you know exactly what I mean.

If you are sitting on the fence about starting a blog of your own on a topic you are passionate about, DO IT. To connect with a community that understands you on levels everyone else doesn't is amazing! I can't wait to see what the next year of blogging holds for me ...

So in honor of turning 2, I'm going to giveaway not one but TWO 8x10 prints of your choice from my etsy shop. All you have to do is GO HERE and then  leave a comment below telling me the name of the print you would choose if you won. That's it.

Additional ways to enter:: {please leave a comment for each}

1} follow on Google Friend Connect
2} follow along on twitter
3} like Marcus Design on Facebook

Giveaway closes on Tuesday, February 14th at midnight PST. Winner will be chosen using Random.org, and announced on Wednesday, February 15th. This giveaway is open to domestic and international entries. Bonne chance!

*PS. A big thank you to my dear friend Kim who introduced me to blogs and helped me realize I wanted to start my own! I still remember asking her, "What does .blogspot.com mean??" Seems like only yesterday ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment