{kitchen love: soaring to new heights}

This kitchen knocks my socks off. I had posted and pinned a couple of angles of this kitchen before, but never found the source and additional images until the fabulous Tobe posted about it here. I'm sure you will recognize at least a few of the images that have made the rounds too, but all I can say is DREAM. HOME. FILE. Enough said.

Designer: Joan Nemirow, Architect: McKee Patterson, via Traditional Home


Just look at those soaring glass ceilings! And the polished copper backsplash, wow.


The lovely custom-built hutch below houses all sorts of treats, even for the family dog! And don't let the antique look fool you - there are 2 built-in refrigerated drawers placed here just for entertaining! Ahhh ... I love it when form meets function.


I just adore the look of the center island and the other 'furniture' style pieces in here. The burled walnut is to die for, and there's no skimping on function here either!





Pretty spectacular right? Hope you have a fantastic weekend friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment