{furniture friday: 5 pretty pieces}

Yay for the weekend! We made it through to Friday, and I don't know about you but I am TIRED. Before I sign off for some much needed R&R, I thought I'd share 5 drool-worthy pieces I'm lusting over with you ...

We all adore the look of chevron floors, so when I came across a sideboard inspired by this Parisian-chic look it made me giddy. The inspiration:


Crisp and tailored skirted ottomans make me happy ...


So naturally the hexagon ottoman from Nate Berkus is right up my alley!


Here's a space that kinda knocks my socks off, the black panelled walls, the sconces, and that MIRROR! Love this look.


Here's a similar interlocking bronze oval mirror, it would amp up any room:


Can you spot the show-stopper here? I ADORE stacked dressers.


Here's a lovely wood stacked dresser from Anthropologie that I fell for:


Lastly, who doesn't swoon over campaign-style furniture? And this grey-blue shade with brass hardware is divine.


Another rast hack hits it out of the park this week, and it's pretty much a guarantee that this piece won't break the bank the way the inspiration pieces probably do!!


I'd pretty much be thrilled to own any of the above 5 pieces, which is your favorite? Have a fabulous weekend and I'll be back here on Monday!

PS. Don' forget to enter in for 2 chances to win an art print from my own etsy shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment