{from the bottom of my heart ...}

Thank you thank you thank you! I can't get over the support of this community. At first I felt bad dumping my thoughts and feelings on you yesterday. And I truly didn't want any one to feel like they just had to leave a comment telling me everything would be ok just because that's the polite thing to do, but your comments and emails were SO genuine, so caring, and so incredibly thoughtful. Every SINGLE persons words meant so much to me and I read every comment over and over again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I promise to keep you posted on my journey!

For today, I'm looking forward to all the good things to come, and I'm hoping that for my life, that will include travel {and lots of it}. So come & escape reality with me even if for just a moment ...


One day I hope to put this many pins in my map ...


I'm ready to pack my bags ... and I'm dreaming of Paris first and foremost.







Maybe a little time spent at a hotel pool ...


And a stroll down Rue Cambon perhaps?


Ahhh, escapism does wonders for the soul :) Another form of therapy for me: puppies ... and lucky enough I'm baby-sitting Lola the bulldog today!! Should be fun to have a furry friend around. Hope your week is winding down, almost Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment