{lusting: the ebony anglo table}


I came across the image below from High Point Market last month over at Habitually Chic. It reminded me how much I love the look of Bunny Williams' Ebony Anglo coffee table: the touch of art deco, the two tone woods, and faux bone inlay is so interesting!

High Point Market via Habitually Chic


This table is part of the BeeLine Home collection and is surely out of my price range {for prices you have to phone a special number - scary}. I will definitely continue to admire it though :)



I could see the inlay being nice inspiration for a DIY couldn't you? And the pretty inspiration doesn't stop there: Bunny Williams BeeLine collection is full of lust-worthy items ...


Lovely, the lines of that sofa are to die for! Go here to see more. Do you have an pieces you are lusting over lately?

Happy Tuesday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment