{trendspotting: quatrefoil love}

The quatrefoil motif isn't new to the design scene, but there seems to be a renewed love for this fabulous design. You can't flip through a decor mag without spotting the pattern somewhere!! And I am lusting over the furniture inspired by this classic motif; whether its a chair, headboard, or an inexpensive mirror, I think quatrefoil can add panache to any space!


Suzanne Kasler's Alexandra chair

source unknown


The dressing room above is gorgeous, and the quatrefoil chair looks right at home in this space. Take a peek around the corner and you'll find a beautiful quatrefoil window! I love when motifs are repeated in a room!!







Mirror via Lowe's, image via Belle Maison

Yum! I love all of these examples and I'm hoping to incorporate a little quatrefoil in my own home. Any one have other fab examples of using this motif?

0 comments:

Post a Comment