{house tour: jessica claire}

Ok, you all know I LOVE a good house tour! What's even better? A peek into the home of a fantastically talented fellow Canadian blogger. YUM! This home belongs to decorator Jessica Waks who writes the fabulous blog, The World According to Jessica Claire. It's featured in this month's Style at Home magazine, and {update from Jessica}, check out the video walk-through tour set to appear on CityLine!

And ... the most amazing part ... this is a rental apartment! Can you imagine? The before & afters Jessica shared on Style at Home's blog will blow your mind ...



I just love that Jessica has mixed high end pieces with Craigslist finds. Believe it or not, that settee is a re-upholstered Craigslist purchase!




I could spot that piece of art above the settee from a mile away, it's by one of my current favorite artists, Joshua Jensen Nagle. I fell in love with his work the moment I first set eyes on one of his pieces on CityLine and blogged about it here.







A few before & afters:




Just gorgeous! I would move in today if I could :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment