{designer profile: madeline weinrib}

I've confessed my love for New York textile designer Madeline Weinrib's Mandala rugs here, but truth be told, I adore all of her designs. Ms. Weinrib started her career as a painter, and in 1998 moved to a new artistic outlet with her first rug collection. You may say she is design royalty, as she is the grand-daughter of ABC Carpet & Home founder Max Weinrib. Madeline now has a boutique on the 6th floor of ABC Carpet & Home, and every inch is covered in her bold graphic rugs, fabrics, and accessories. The design savvy can pick her pieces out without thinking twice, here is just a small sampling of her fabulous work:





The perfect guest room, I love everything about it. The black & white palette and the two beds, perfection!









Too much pretty! I've still got dreams of owning one of the rugs one day. Maybe a pillow or two while I wait??

0 comments:

Post a Comment