{i'd love to know: your mag subscriptions}

I was chatting with my friend Barbara of Hodge:Podge blog the other day and she mentioned her recent subscription to one of my favorite magazines, Elle Decor. It got me thinking about my own subscriptions, I currently subscribe to Elle Decor, House Beautiful, and of course our fabulous home-grown Canadian mags {I always feel so proud!}, House & Home and Style at Home. That's a lot of mags but I adore them all and couldn't live without their inspiration! It makes me so happy to come home to a shiny new mag to flip through and enjoy.


I feel so spoiled when it comes to all the fabulous online mags that have recently hit the scene. If we wanted to, we could literally take in decor inspiration 24 hours a day!! But I still love to have a magazine in my hands sometimes, do you feel the same? So, my question to all of you is ... which {if any} shelter magazines do you subscribe to?



Of course, it's still a must for print magazines to have an online presence, and many are offering an online version that is at a lower rate than the physical copy. Have you opted out of the print copy and decided to simply purchase the online copy alone? Or do you still like to have the hard copy on hand for your reference? Do you think the day will come when print mags move to a digital-only delivery? I'm personally hoping not, because there's something magical about holding a printed magazine in your hands, and I don't think there's any kind of replacement for that.


My thoughts thus far are that both print magazines and online magazines are not going ANY WHERE! There is a bit if a niche for both in my opinion. I'd love to hear any thoughts you have on this topic ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment