{happy friday!}

I am tired! But I have finally finished one of my biggest work deadlines that I had been working towards for a couple of months and for that reason I am feeling good! A hefty amount of sleep, lounging around the house, some retail therapy perhaps, and catching up on blog reading however, is required this weekend ... and on that note, please forgive me if I have not yet responded to your recent emails, I am way behind and have piles and piles waiting for me, but I promise I will get there!



And I always love to leave you with some fab links for your weekend perusing, two wonderful mags out on virtual newstands currently: Dabble mag's second issue and the premier issue of House of Fifty! I've flipped through both quickly but can't wait to fully devour them, hope you enjoy :) {click on each cover to start reading!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment