{my dream home would have to have: the arianna belle edition}

Another wonderful installement of 'My Dream Home' today! This edition comes to us from the lovely Arianna of one of my favorite blogs, Arianna Belle. If you have not visited her gorgeous blog, you have truly been missing out, it's one of my daily must-reads! So without further ado...


Thank you Nancy for inviting me to participate -I'm thrilled to be here! This was such fun to compile :) My dream home would definitely have to have a white kitchen. I'm thinking white cabinets (with glass fronts for the upper cabinets), carrera marble countertops, teal glass tiles for the backsplash, ceiling pendant light fixtures, a large island, a little breakfast nook, and big windows for lots of natural light. These photos illustrate several of the features I'm dreaming of:












Arianna,  I have to tell you that your post just speaks to me! A gorgeous white kitchen like these examples above is high on my dream home wish list and you literally had me drooling!! And marble, I DIE! A huge thank you to Arianna for her time in preparing this for us :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment