{happy weekend + closet heaven}

Happy Friday everyone! Here in Canada we are looking forward to a long weekend, and I am excited. OH the possibilities of one extra day!! Maybe I could even finish up my closet spring cleaning, if I'm lucky ...

On that note, I leave you with quite possibly the prettiest closet I've ever seen! It belongs to Toronto-based fashion icon Suzanne Rogers, and I just love how the images combine fabulous decor with gorgeous fashions to create images that are quite frankly art {all images via The Coveteur}.













All those details are glorious. Ok, no matter how much cleaning I get to, my closet isn't going to turn out anything like this. But a girl can dream. You can see even more over at The Coveteur! And have a fabulous weekend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment