{another look at romo wallpaper...}


Becky Kimballs via Made by Girl

I know I've posted on Romo's Miraflores medallion wallpaper before, but I just had to show you a few more images I've found since! This is such a beautiful wallcovering, I think if I had a powder room this paper would be my choice. My favorite colorway is the charcoal/beige:


I fell in love with this paper when seeing it used in a dreamy master bedroom on 'Dear Genevieve' and finally found a couple of pics of this space {side note: how crazy is that closet?}.


Genevieve carried the pattern onto the bed with a lovely bolster pillow:


Got me thinking... not only do I love this as wallpaper, I also love it as a fabric!!


Gorgeous! I am definitely continuing my love affair with this pattern :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment