{house tour: splendid willow}

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have had a chance to flip through the latest issue of Rue that hit virtual news stands early this week, it is filled with lovely spring inspiration. For me, the most exciting feature was a tour through the home of my dear friend Monika of Splendid Willow. What a treat! So just in case you missed it, here is the home of one of the most talented designers/bloggers I know. And the best part is she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Be sure to check out her blog, and her gorgeous online shop Splendid Willow Avenue. Oh, and in case you missed it, you can check out Monika's guest post here, where she shared her dream home must have with us.










Just beautiful! I adore her Scandanavian-chic sensibility. And I am in love with those lion head pulls in the last shot :) A very happy weekend to each of you, and see you on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment