{the prettiest patio furniture}

As the days quickly pass and June swiftly approaches, I find myself day dreaming about spending more time outdoors. Unfortunately it's nothing but rain here in Vancouver, but I've got a good feeling June with bring with it the lovely long summer evenings I am craving.



How fabulous would it be to pull up a lovely white tufted & skirted ottoman like the one below to that charming outdoor stone fireplace? 


If your reading this carefully, by now you are thinking ... Did she just say white. tufted. skirted. outside??? Is she crazy?

No, you read correctly! This is the PERFECT piece of outdoor furniture: a cast stone tufted ottoman that was designed to be outside, and the tufting and skirting details are amazingly life-like! {Coleen & Company, $575}.





Quite literally the most fantastic piece of outdoor furniture I've ever seen ... I want one! Doesn't it get you dreaming of summer?



0 comments:

Post a Comment