{the perfectly imperfect home}


Don't forget! Deborah Needleman, editor of the beloved Domino magazine, will have her second book released in only a few days! I've pre-ordered mine at Amazon, and at under $20 US I predict these things will be flying off the shelves. Don't you think it'll make a perfect Christmas gift? I know Halloween hasn't even come & gone quite yet, but I'm just sayin'!

The Perfectly Imperfect Home: How to Decorate and Live Well, will explore the 80 essentials everyone needs to create a stylish home without sacrificing character. To add to it's charm, the book features beautiful watercolor images by illustrator Virginia Johnson, and the spaces were inspired by the interiors of designers like Yves Saint Laurent, Kate Spade and Miles Redd. Here's a sneak peek at some of the pages:





I have a hunch The Perfectly Imperfect Home will become an instant classic once released on November 1st, be sure to pre-order your own copy at Amazon. I'll hopefully recieve mine soon and give you my personal review of the book next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment