{fall is in full swing ...}




I am constantly being drawn to images of autumn lately! Cozy fires, falling leaves, a cup of tea & {of course if you life in Vancouver} a whole lot of rain! These are some of the pretty photos I came across this week. Speaking of fall, can you believe this weekend is already Canadian Thanksgiving? I am getting ready for all the delicious turkey & stuffing and the works! I wish I had time to add a few Thanksgiving/fall touches to my home, I stumbled upon these lovely twists on the traditional pumpkin:



How pretty! I can't even imagine how much work goes into one of those hand-painted beauties!

And there's one other reason I am excited that fall is in full swing ... Sarah's House 4 will be airing in a matter of days! I read over on Jen's fabulous blog Rambling Renovators that it will premiere Tuesday, October 18th at 8pm ET/5pm PT on HGTV Canada. I heard Sarah an Tommy speak a while back about this coming season and how they are going to be bringing character to a newly built home so I am anxious to watch! See a sneak peek video clip over on Jen's blog.



Phew!! We'll get our Sarah & Tommy fix again soon :) Hope you are enjoying all things fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment