{a fabulously feminine space ...}

Adore Magazine {the New York edition} was released this passed week, and it is choc full of eye candy. When I first visited NY I truly fell in love, so to see an issue filled with all the must see sights, shops & glorious apartments was such a treat!

Here's a space that really captured me; it seems as many times as I look at it I find something else to love!  It was designed by Nichole over at Parlour Home, be sure to pop by and check out other photos of this space and more delicious work in her portfolio!





Isn't it so pretty and feminine? I love that dark wood console, the texture is amazing! Be sure to check out the full issue here.

I'm enjoying an extra day off today for Canadian Thanksgiving, but be sure to pop by tomorrow and read all about a project we've recently completed in our living/dining area. Here's a sneak peek just cause I'm a giant tease :)


Happy Monday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment