{ivy & piper: the birthday issue}


Happy Monday everyone! Out on virtual news stands today is the 1st anniversary celebration issue of Ivy & Piper, and it's a delight! Here's just a tiny sampling of all the eye candy you can find in the new issue:










Gorgeous or what? And I have to thank Ivy & Piper for allowing me to be a small part of this fabulous celebration issue, I got the chance to share my top design tips on making a celebration super styled {pg 142}! A big thanks to Elizabeth & Melanie!


And in other news, our Blend 2011 social media & design event went off without a hitch! We had plenty of fun, delicious food & drinks courtesy of the fabulous IKEA Canada and everyone really seemed to enjoy the night. If you are a design blogger in Western Canada please be sure to contact me to get the scoop on future events like these! We hosted special guests Kelly Deck, House & Home's Editor in chief Suzanne Dimma and Vice President of communications Mark Challen, which added to the fantastic vibe.

{from left to right: Barbara of hodge:podge, me, Suzanne Dimma, Karla of Kerrisdale Design, and Victoria of Edin's House; image via Definnative Arts}

I have to thank my co-organizers {all pictured above} Barbara of hodge:podge, Karla of Kerrisdale Design, and Victoria of Edin's House; working with you ladies was amazing! Just a teaser pic for now, many more photos to come soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment