{layering rugs}


I'm really drawn to the look of layered rugs, and particularly cowhide atop sisal or jute rugs! This trend has been around a while now, and I can really picture it working well in my own living room. Yum. Here's a bit of inspiration I've been saving:







{left} Windsor Smith, {right} unknown source


Love this look! Here's a few pairings I came up with as options:






Now don't get me wrong, I know the cowhide rug can be a controversial decor item! I personally love them and view them as a piece of natural beauty, and I own leather sofas which I view in the same manner though I know not everyone does! How do you feel about cowhide?

Nonetheless this layered look is high on my wishlist, I have no idea which color and pattern I would choose! I will definitely be saving up my pennies :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment