{sarah's house 4: entry & kitchen}

Happy Wednesday all! Got a bit more Sarah & Tommy goodness for you today :) Was anyone as smitten with the entry way and kitchen on the new episodes of Sarah's House 4 as I was?? These two are definitely working their magic this season!

Let's start with a view of the entry and powder room, nothing says builder-basic here!



I love that the console used was larger {more of a dining room buffet really}, how perfect for storage? The grey {SR58 Elephant} was perfection and I was excited to discover the rug is from Ikea!


The powder room just off the entry was decked out with wallpaper {A-Twitter 5005031-Summer from Schumacher} and I fell in love with the little wall mount shelf Sarah & Tommy found. A perfect place for your guest to perch their clutch! Those kind of details make my heart sing :)


I fell in love with the kitchen!! My favorite part of this home so far! I think what I loved most is that Sarah didn't go with the safe & ever-popular white cabinets, but instead she opted for a soft grey and deeper grey on the island. What a refreshing change.





The cabinetry is stunning! And the vintage touches like the breakfast table, the laterns, and the bamboo shelf add such character.  Another trick Sarah used was to place her custom-made roman shades higher than the tops of the windows to give the impression they are even larger than they are.

So I guess the only question I have is, when can I move in??

0 comments:

Post a Comment