{fresh & feminine: mwm}


This lovely living room space was featured on the cover of  the latest High Gloss magazine and you may have come across it on other blogs, but I just had to post all the lovely detail pics after spending time re-examining them this weekend. What I love about the room is the fresh and bright color scheme, the beautiful individual pieces that absolutely sing when put together, and the best use of a suzani fabric I think I've ever seen! In my books, Massucco Warner Miller can do no wrong ...










Lovely or what? I am really partial to the feminine touches, the day bed makes me swoon, and that beach print above the fireplace? I die. Very very high on my dream wish list :)

Be sure to hop over and check out more from MWM, their design work is a feast for the eyes. Hope your having a wonderful Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment