{happy friday + a winner}

Happy weekend all! It makes me nervous to even TYPE this, but I literally have just over a week until I defend my PhD thesis ... so needless to say my weekend will be filled with reading/studying/practicing my presentation & reading some more. Deep breath!



All the while looking nothing like those fabulous ladies! Picture pj's, a robe, and maybe I'll put my contacts in on a good day. Oh how I cannot wait to come out of hibernation!! Before I leave you and hit the books ... it's time to announce the Bedding Style giveaway winner! Thank you all for your entries, and a big thanks to the fabulous folks at Bedding Style for hosting this contest.


Tracey from Tracey Ayton Photography! Congrats to you!!

I'll be contacting you to arrange for your prize. Happy weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment