{shop talk: design darling}

Happy Friday everyone! I'm working away preparing for my thesis defense coming up {scary}, and looking out into the beautiful sunshine this afternoon in my backyard is making everything feel better! Ok I'll admit it ... I took a break and went outside for a short walk and it was splendid!

Today I wanted to share a few items that I have been lusting over from Mackenzie's fabulous boutique Design Darling. If you haven't visited her shop you must, but be warned that you will find so many things to add to your wishlist :)

First up, I love boxwood topiaries, one of my favorite looks! I especially adore them on the kitchen windowsill:


These pretties are perfectly low maintenance {just my style}, one spritz a month with keep them happy:


Next up, I swoon for acrylic desktop goodies ... and monogrammed? Even better.





And finally, at the very top of my own wishlist is this gorgeous statement necklace!! But please don't run out and snatch them all up cause I'm saving all my pennies for this one:



Just LOVE it. And there's more goodness where that came from ... go here to visit the shop!

Don't forget to enter to win a designer bedding set valued up to $250 from Bedding Style HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment