{happy weekend + closet pretty}

Yay for Friday once again! Boy the weeks are flying by. Do you notice that when you are extremely busy with work/studies you are just itching to do anything and everything BUT what you are supposed to be doing?? For me that's cleaning and organizing. My house drives me crazy when I am too busy, I dream up all the things I am going to clean and organize once I have the free time to get my hands on them! Enter: closet envy. These two closets below are very different; one is light and airy and the other is dark and chic. But they have one thing in common that is on my 'dream closet' list:



What's that thing in common, you ask?? Beautiful wallpaper lining the back of the shelves. I adore it! Anyone have this in their own closet? Anyone else dreaming of it like me?? If you could choose any wallpaper, what would you choose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment