{house tour: via little green notebook}

Ok, I know that probably half the world already saw {and pinned} Callie's home tour on Little Green Notebook yesterday, but I just have to re-post a few images here in case you happened to miss it. Mostly because I don't get super excited about spaces I come across everyday, but this one knocked my socks off. It is totally my style; neutrals with tiny touches of color, gorgeous vignettes everywhere you look, glamour, and hey a few ginger jars for good measure! I could move right in. Be sure to go see many more images over at LGN!






The vignettes! They are all so gorgeous! Callie is one talented gal ...







It's all so good, I can't get it out of my head ever since seeing it yesterday. And after seeing her pieces I feel an overwhelming urge to spray something in black lacquer!

Today is the last day to get your name in the draw to win a $250 designer bedding set from from Bedding Style HERE! Contest closes at midnight EST, I'll announce the winner tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment