{tabletop inspiration: blue & white ginger jars}

I'm always looking for styling tips and tricks I can try, and this is one of my favorites. Grouping blue & white ginger jars adds instant drama to any tabletop. I think the trick is to work in odd numbers, and include different shapes, heights, and widths. Filled with flowers? Even better.


Style me Pretty - love the lids alongside

One of my favorite examples is in a dining room designed by Grant K. Gibson, I love the entire room, but the vignette on the table really captured me.


Grant K. Gibson - that painted wood floor, to die for!


Selection of Ginger Jars from the extensive collection via Bombay & Co.

I've got 2 beautiful jars in my home, one antique and one from Bombay & Co., but I am pretty convinced that I need a few more to try this styling trick. I think one of my favorite things about these pieces is that they can appear uber traditional or totally fresh and modern in a different setting. Are you crushing on this look like I am?

0 comments:

Post a Comment