{hello april + very exciting news}

It's a new week and a new month! My LAST week of studies, and I think this new month is going to come with many wonderful things. Around here April comes with rain and more rain.

But I'm crossing my fingers that April showers ....



Will bring May flowers .... as the saying goes ...



May comes with so much excitement ... which leads me to my big announcement! I am still pinching myself about this one, I WON the AyA Kitchens BlogPodium Bound contest!!! I am getting the amazing opportunity to be flown out to Toronto, attend the Business of Blogging BlogPodium seminar, and meet my East Coast blogging friends for the very first time! And better yet, AyA Kitchens couldn't quite decide between my kitchen and Barbara's kitchen, so they've decided to send the both of us! I could NOT be more excited.

I am over the moon about this opportunity, one million thank you's to the people at AyA Kitchens. Little do they know this feels like a gift for me for completing the hardest final portion of my studies. How amazing. THANK YOU AyA Kitchens and BlogPodium!




 
And you all know that I will be blogging & taking pics along the whole trip and sharing it with you here, I just cannot wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment