{the anatomy of a windsor smith kitchen}

I love Windsor Smith's work ... ALL of it. She's got the magic formula of mixing classic bones + an amazing wow factor down pat! But there is something extra special about a 'Windsor Smith kitchen,' don't you agree?


via Rue





Ooh, that's a whole lot of kitchen pretty. Let's dissect, shall we? What must a Windsor Smith kitchen include? Gobs of marble is a good start, a tiny touch of rustic glam through a wide-planked wood floor or a large marble-top french table, a mix of seating styles that could include this navy brushed side chair and Windsor Smith's own slipcovered wingback chair, a ceiling pot rack for added charm, and of course two oversized black drum-shade light fixtures for that WS wow factor!


Yep, I could live like this :) Could you picture it?

One more thing! I'm excited to be visiting Victoria's lovely blog vmac + cheese, participating in her Behind the Scenes series today, hop over to learn a little more about me, like which 4 books I hope to read this year and what keeps me blogging.

I also guest blogged over at the fabulous & fellow Canadian Designwali blog a couple of weeks ago, sharing a spot of color in my home that brings a smile to my face. Thanks to both wonderful ladies for having me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment