{domino quick fixes is here}

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been so MIA, I've been running around like crazy with a lot of final paperwork etc for my degree, final deadline is next Friday to have everything in, yay!! Any how, I managed to get to a local bookstore yesterday on my way home from school and picked myself up a copy of Domino's Quick Fixes {which hit newsstands officially on April 17th}. Did you grab a copy? If so what do you think? {images via Curbed}





The first thing I'd have to say is, keep in mind when reading ANY review of this mag, the expectations are going to be very high. My personal take? I'm happy to have a crisp and shiny new Domino in my hands {there is nothing like flipping through actual pages to me}. The negative is that I've seen nearly half of the spaces before, and generally there was a lot of recycled material. I'm hoping that the next one will step it up with tons of new content.


I'm still happy to add these quarterly issues to my bookshelf, they are always great to refer back to. So now I'm dying to hear, if you have had a chance to flip through, what did you think of this Domino revival? If not have you read other reviews & will you be going out to buy it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment