{7 house tours that rocked my year}

Happy New Year! It's 2012, time to start fresh, attempt all those resolutions, & get going on that list of projects ... but for now, how about a little look back at 2011? I've listed 7 house tours that I posted throughout the year that left such an impression on me. Here are my favorites ... you can click the links to see the entire home for each:

7. Toronto Chic

The downtown Toronto apartment of Phillip Mitchell; such a lovely Parisian/New York feel with perfect panelling and artwork galore.



Bailey of Peppermint Bliss' home was featured on the pages of Rue, and boy was it a show-stopper! I fell for all the fabulous quirks & especially this wallpaper:



The home of Jessica Claire was featured in Style at Home magazine, love the unabashedly feminine feel & the black and white palette.



Loved the home of Nicole Cohen of sketch42! First, the fact that it is located in the Upper East Side of NY, second all the glam touches & all in a gorgeous palette of black and white!



Victoria Webster's home says classy and traditional yet trendy and bold all in one! I just love the use of bright color, black trim in the entry, and giant artwork {Massimo Vitali} in the living room.



Jennifer Dyer had her beautiful home featured in Lonny and Apartment Therapy. It's got the most fabulous attention to details, every piece looks as though it was chosen with great care. And the kitchen knocked my socks off!



And my #1 home that rocked my world this passed year: the Victorian gem that Tommy Smythe recently renovated. The mix of old and new, feminine and masculine, bold & subdued, all in one home ... amazing!


So there you have it, some fabulous spaces that left a real impression on me this year. Which was your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment