{me in the next few weeks ...}

First off, happy end of the work week friends! I wanted to let you all know that I'll be working towards a pretty scary deadline in the next 3 weeks ... I'm writing my thesis and the due date is making my stomach turn :(

But not to worry, I will still be posting regularly here, blogging is my stress relief and I don't think I could live without it! However, I'll probably become WAY behind on emails etc {which is crummy cause that was one of my resolutions}, and I'll be pretty MIA on the comment-front on all my favorite blogs. Another resolution broken! I've been wanting to be better at commenting back to those who take the time to comment here {I so appreciate you!}, and I ALWAYS try to comment on any blog I read. I feel like it is important to let those bloggers know that I appreciate the time they take in putting together a post, and I'm kinda against "free-grazing" - if I enjoyed the content it's only fair to leave a comment. I'm by no means perfect, but I try my best. But I'm going to have to majorly break the rules I have for myself, just for a while - please forgive me!

I'll be reading and writing, studying, and writing some more. And while I wish I could tell you that I'll be looking this glamorous while doing it:

Amanda Ware {photo by Cara Stricker}







In actuality I will look something like this, but with messier stacks of books and papers flying in the air around me:


So please pray for me as I plough through! And speaking of papers flying about, did you catch this fab DIY secret storage box on Design Sponge? I think I need this in my life:




Love it! To see the full how-to go here. I'll see you back here on Monday, and don't forget to enter to win one of TWO frames from Poppy Tree Frames! Contest closes Tuesday January 24th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment