{eye poetry & a few things ...}

Hi friends! A few things to share today ... first I am over the moon to have received this fabulous camera for Christmas this year from my parents ... I just wish I had the time to get reading and practicing, that camera is sitting staring me in the face and taunting me as I write my thesis {don't get distracted Nancy! Focus!!}. Soon enough, soon enough.
Canon Rebel T3i {blog pics should get a whole lot prettier soon!}

And speaking of pretty photography, I am SOOO happy to have discovered the amazing photographer Irene Suchocki from Montreal. Her work is just incredible. I've never seen anything like it! Ok so maybe my skills won't reach this status but it's wonderful inspiration. I was particularly inspired by her images of France ...













And lucky for all of us Irene sells her prints on Etsy!! Her shop is rather appropriately name Eye Poetry. I'm obsessed, a few of these lovelies must be framed and included in my gallery wall. Speaking of FRAMES, it's time to announce the winners of the wonderful frames from Poppy Tree Frames!


Congrats to Kerry of First Time Fancy and alsanderson! I'll be contacting you both via email shortly. A huge thanks goes out the the fabulous people over at Poppy Tree Frames for hosting, and thank you to everyone who entered!

Finally, I managed to squeeze in a guest post over at the lovely Vanessa's blog Decor Happy today. I'm sharing an organizing tip that I am currently working on in my own home, hop over to take a peek. Thank you to Vanessa for having me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment