{layering with glam little side tables}



I love the look of a well layered room, and I adore the versatility a glamorous little side table can bring to the mix. You can move it here and there, in front of a bookcase, fireplace or chair. I love accordian style, greek key motifs, or a classic twig table. Make it brass or gold and my heart sings :) What's my favorite way to sport this look, you ask? Plonked right in front of a sofa. That's right, not sitting beside the sofa, not off and out of the way ... right in front of the sofa. Like it's ready be used by guests for a session of tea and biscuits ...




left source unknown;  right Sarah Richardson



I need an accordion or twig table asap. Don't they just add the perfect layer to these rooms??

Don't forget, last chance to enter to win one of TWO fabulous frames from Poppy Tree Frames! Contest closes at midnight and I'll announce the winners tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment