{current fabric & wallpaper obsessions}

Happy Friday all! Hope your week is ending well. I've got a few fabrics and wallcoverings I've been lusting over lately, probably too many to list here so I'll just share the ones that have been on the top of my current list {subject to change, weekly :) }.

First up, dreamy wallpapers:


Okay - so you think I've lost my marbles right? Why am I showing you a tufted headboard? Yep, this is in fact wallpaper! I spotted it over on This is Glamorous, and was quite smitten with this padded linen beige leather wallcovering. Apparently it's so realistic - with wrinkles and shadows and all - that people will touch the wall just to see if it is real.

Next a fresh take on toile:


I am taken with this whole powder room, but especially with the toile print, which normally seems uber traditional to me, but is this a fresh example or what?? Anyone happen to know the name of this particular paper? {PS. do you die over the 'HOT' and 'COLD' faucet hardware in french? I die}.

Fabrics:

I am head-over-heels for Schumacher's Shantung Silhouette. Pretty sure I need this fabric in my life.


The uber stylish Marianne over at Style for Living is using it for a roman shade in her kitchen, and I cannot wait to see how amazing it looks!  At minimum I need at least a pillow or two somewhere ...


the home of Christine {of Bijou and Boheme}

Finally, a fabric of sorts, these gorgeous bathroom towels from Anthropologie:



Do they not look perfectly luxe, plush and inviting? They are even better in person. I'd love to have a set of those hung up for guests. Only problem is hubby doesn't get that guest towels aren't hung up for him to actually USE, they are just there to be pretty for guests. These puppies may not last that long at my house :)

Any of these fabrics & papers tickle your fancy? Happy weekend to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment