{sunday style selections}

I love discovering fabulous and fun home accessories in my every day travels, and today I thought I would share some recent finds with you! These are items with a touch of whimsy that are definitely on my personal wishlist.

First up, I've come across this lovely ad from Ginger's a few times now, they make hardware look like jewelry:


But my favorite selection from this stylish line is this little gem, a bathroom occupied sign. How much would your guests get a kick out of this on the powder room door? I'm thinking a tall, black door would be so glam!


Next, if you are anything like me you struggle to grab your house key out of the bunch but don't want any of those tacky color labeled key rings. How about these gorgeous keys from Stat Key Company? You'll never mistake the house key for the mail key again! And they are so affordable at $9.50 -11.00 a piece!


And this one's got a real dose of patriotism, I just fell in love with Toronto-based Nicole Tarasick's stylish graphic throw cushions from StyleGarage. They are perfect proof that souvenirs don't have to be tacky!



My favorite pick {$65.00 for small, $95.00 for large}:


Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment